We pride ourselves on our process—which is fast, no-nonsense and without bureaucracy.
Our seven-step process
- You contact us by email or telephone—or ask your lawyer or accountant to do so on your behalf—with details of your claim. We may ask for clarifications.
- We then quickly assess the “broad strokes” of the claim, and let you know within two working days whether we are provisionally interested in funding it.
- Then a more detailed analysis (at our expense) begins—we may talk to your lawyers to estimate likely costs, for example, or determine that those costs are consistent with any likely awards.
- If we determine your claim is viable, then we issue an offer to fund it. In some insolvency cases, we may also consider taking an assignment of the claim.
- When you agree to our offer, you sign an agreement that sets out the terms of the offer and details of our share of any funds we recover.
- Your own legal team then handles the proceedings. If we have taken an assignment of the claim in an insolvency matter, we instruct the solicitors nominated by the insolvency practitioner to conduct the case.
When you are successful in any claim which we have funded, your law firm banks any sum recovered in a trust account. All costs incurred are first reimbursed from the gross proceeds, after which Redress Solutions will be paid the previously agreed percentage of the settlement or award. Should the claim prove unsuccessful, Redress Solutions or its insurer pays all legal costs awarded against you.
If you are ready to experience the Redress Solutions difference for yourself, we invite you to contact us by email, or call us on +44 (0)20 7495 3900 or +44 (0)20 7495 5311.