Redress is hiring! Could you be our graduate personal assistant?
Are you a confident graduate seeking an administrative role in the legal and finance sector? We’re looking for a capable personal assistant to join our boutique litigation finance company.
This is a unique opportunity for candidates with a good degree (2.1 minimum from a Russell Group university) and excellent confidence and interpersonal skills. You will be supporting the two founders of the business, as well as an in-house business coordinator who will need an accomplished organiser and a tech-savvy personal assistant.
At Redress Solutions, you’ll be involved in all sorts of ad hoc projects and research tasks if you are capable and willing. There is plenty of room for expansion in this role with commensurate increase in compensation.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- General administration duties such as typing, filing, printing, organising presentation decks and using Excel.
- Operating and updating the customer relationship management software and liaising with the rest of the team to ensure that initiatives (sales and marketing) are being constantly updated and followed up.
- Booking travel arrangements (taxis, flights, trains, hotels).
- Diary management and scheduling meetings as requested for founders and business coordinator.
- Coordinating team marketing events.
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
This brand new role is available for an immediate start.
Interested? Get in touch with us today: firstname.lastname@example.org